District Advisory Committee
The DAC is required to advise the District staff in meeting the needs of students who are educationally disadvantaged, English learners, and economically disadvantaged. The District Advisory Committee (DAC) has responsibility for the following duties:
September 17, 2015
November 19, 2015
April 21, 2016
November 20, 2014
March 26, 2015
May 21, 2015
- Participate in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of Title I/SCE Programs.
- Review and approve the Consolidated Application pages related to compensatory education (Title I, EIA-SCE, nonpublic).
- Advise the District about a school’s participation in the Low Achievement Schoolwide Program.
- Advise the District about participation in EIA alternative programs.
- Provide input to the LEA plan and LEA addendums, if appropriate.
- Carrying out all other duties assigned to the DAC by the District governing board and by state or federal law.